To find out if you qualify for additional savings, login or create an account now.
Soon to be END OF LIFE. Last buy order will be accepted Q1 and Q2 2019 as per the remaining quantities in the stock. (We cannot guarantee all POs will be accepted)
Replacement readers are MSO300 and MSO301.
The BioTouch® 500 (BTO 500) is a standalone plug-and-play peripheral fingerprint reader that produces a consistent quality image for secure access to network and desktop applications. It complies with the most demanding standards for single fingerprint capture: FAP 30, FBI PIV IQS and USB 2.0.
- FBI PIV IQS certified
- Large imaging area (0.8” x 1.0”)
- Compact and light package
- USB 2.0 standard interface
- Image quality certified FBI PIV IQS for interoperability with today’s demanding identification systems
- Platen active area: 20mm x 25mm (0.8 x 1.0 inches)
- 500 dpi resolution • Grayscale: 8-bit, 256 levels
- L x H x W = 96 x 31 x 60 mm (3.78 x 1.22 x 2.36 inches) COMPACT DESIGN
- Light package: 150 grams only
- USB 2.0 interface for high speed communication and power supply
- Connects directly to PC/Laptop or self powered hub via its 1.8m (6 foot) cable
- Comprehensive SDK available for Windows XP, Vista, Seven, Server and Linux
- Compatible with MorphoKit™ SDK (*)
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
- ESD immunity: 8kV contact discharge ; 16kV air discharge without damage