Contact us for Dealer/Integrator pricing!
The iCAM 7S series has features no other iris system offers.
iCAM7000/7100/7100S enables rapid iris acquisition with greater image collection for superior enrollment and recognition. A holographic targeting aid is just one part of an intuitive and interactive interface that includes voice and visual feedback for increased speed. All models feature the robust Iris ID countermeasure package experts agree sets the standard in the industry.
The new iCAM 7S series is a leap forward with larger system capacity and even easier to use. A larger targeting mirror and Auto-tilt assist allows touchless operation. The iCAM 7S models will operate in highly lighted areas – ( up to 17,000 lux).
Iris ID’s biometric solutions provide highly accurate, non-contact identification by the iris of the eye from 14 inches away while delivering security, convenience, privacy and productivity to millions of people around the world. The iCAM 7S versatility and flexibility allows for easy integration with any Wiegand or IP network based access control, time and attendance, visitor management or point of sale applications.
All iCAM models are supported by a comprehensive iData IrisAccess EAC software suite for access control. Software development toolkits allow partners to build customized identity management applications.
- High Accuracy 1:N and 1:1 Capability
- High Speed - High Throughput
- Exceptional Flexibility and Ease of Integration
- Non-contact - Clean and Hygienic
- Fast Fully Automatic Dual Iris Capture
- Easy Non-intrusive, Non-contact User Interface
- Integrated High Resolution Face Capture Camera
- Integrated Contactless Smart Card Reader (Option)
- Leverage Existing Infrastructure
- Capacity for Optional Third-party Surveillance Camera
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Backwards Compatible with IrisAccess 4000 and 7000 Systems
- Remote Management
- Stand-alone Door Access Capability
- Time and Attendance Ready (iCAM7100/7100S series only)
- Flush or Recess Mounting
- Capable of 1:N Matching of Millions Depending on Architecture
Optional Identity control panels (ICU7000-2) and Iris Enroll and matching software (Iris Access EAC) may be required depending on the project requirements.
Click here for brochure