Contact us for Dealer/Integrator pricing!
VisionPass MD by IDEMIA
The ultimate facial recognition access control device
VisionPass is the newest addition to IDEMIA’s range of frictionless biometric access control devices, and the most powerful facial recognition device in the market. Elaborated in collaboration with partners and end-users, this robust and reliable device provides near-motion 1-second verification through multiple angles and in all light conditions, and is resistant to all kinds of spoofing attempts.
Unique performances: VisionPass combines a stateof-the-art optical set of 2D/3D/ infrared cameras with IDEMIA’s latest advances in AI and image processing, enabling a high level of security and real user convenience.
True security: VisionPass incorporates IDEMIA’s latest spoof detection mechanisms and is thus resistant to spoofing attempts. It copes with face changes (helmet, headset, change of haircut, glasses, etc.)
Easy deployment: VisionPass can be deployed at any location: indoor (wall or gate-mounted) or outdoor (IP65 rated). The device reuses many of the technology bricks used in other devices such as MorphoWave Compact, thus simplifying its integration among a fleet of devices.
The most powerful facial recognition device
Combining years of experience in the development of facial recognition algorithms and devices for the most demanding applications (governments, airports…) with its latest advances in AI, IDEMIA proposes the most powerful facial recognition device for the access control market:
- Fully handsfree: no need to interact with the device
- Wide angle detection for persons of all sizes (1.20-2.00m) and side approach
Performance, security and convenience
State-of-the-art optical set combining 2D, 3D and infrared cameras and stereoscopic image processing algorithm to provide:
- High performance: near-motion 1-second matching with up to 40,000 users
- Resistance to spoofing attempts: picture, 3D mask…
- Efficiency in all light conditions: from complete obscurity to strong sunlight
Developed in collaboration with installers to provide
- Easy installation through a VESA2 standard back cover
- Reuse of proven hardware and software bricks already used in SIGMA and MorphoWave biometric device ranges, thus simplifying integration efforts
- Compatibility with IDEMIA’s MorphoManager device management platform and plug-and-play with most access control systems
TWIC Card authentication (FIPS 201) capabilities