- Multimodal – Iris, Face & Fingerprint
- High Speed Dual Iris Capture (Standards Compliant)
- 500 dpi Single Finger Sensor (with M3-AM)
- MRZ & Magnetic Swipe Card Reader (with M3-AM)
- FAP-45 Dual finger sensor (with M3-IB45)
- IP64 Compliant – Dust & Water Resistant
- Connectivity – 4G LTE / HSPA+ / GSM / GPR – Wireless WAN & LAN, GPS.
- Various Ready-to-use Accessories (Contact Smart Card Reader, Cradles, Direct Auto Charger Kit, Etc.)
High Speed – Dual Iris captureThe iCAM M300 performs high-speed dual iris capture and outputs ISO standards compliant images. Both eyes are simultaneously captured. The iCAM M300 provides an unparalleled intuitive user interface, which makes the process easier for the user and operator. The iCAM M300 is also equipped with an orientation sensor and left and right iris capture management controls which can be selected prior to or during the process.
iDATA iCAM M300 SDKIris ID provides an SDK to enable all functions of the iCAM M300. The development environment and functionality of the SDK for the iCAM M300 reader closely mimics those of the widely deployed iData SDK for the iCAM series cameras. Android application developers will find integration to be very straightforward.
SDK’s included with iCAM M300
- Iris Image Capture
- Iris Image Quality Metrics
- Iris Matching 1:1 and 1:N
- Contact Smart Card & NFC SDK
- Fingerprint Capture SDK
- Iris Camera Device Control
- Quality Assessment
- Template Generation & Matching
- MRZ Card Reader SDK
- Contact & Contactless Card Reader SDK
- Barcode Reading, Driver License*
- Fingerprint SDK’s, IDEMIA and Integrated Biometrics*
*Some 3rd Party SDK’s may have limited feature set. Contact your sales representative for details.
Sample Application Source Code
The sample application source code is delivered as a part of the SDK. Sample SDK source code is provided.
A runtime only application is included for customer evaluation which provides the functionality to perform iris, fingerprint and face image capture and iris template matching.